It's all about you: your comfort, your happiness, and your health
You have the option of dividing your first visit into two visits depending on how urgent your situation is and on whether you want to choose a treatment plan on your introductory visit or choose them on the second appointment:
1. Introductory Visit – Exam and Consultation
2. Second Appointment – Treatment Plan Decision and Procedures
Below are the steps that you can expect on your Introductory visit:
1. Dr. Rezvani meets you and examines your month, and reviews your dental and medical history forms.
2. X-rays will be taken of your teeth and mouth as instructed by the doctor.
3. The doctor then will meet with you to provide consultation and discuss your X-rays
4. Dr. Rezvani then helps you create your own individual treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have.
5. You can decide on your treatment plan at your introductory visit, or you can make another appointment
At your next visit:
1. Treatment plan is discussed, and you'll decide on your priorities with the help of recommendations from Dr. Rezvani
2. Our hygienist then cleans your teeth and inspect the teeth and gums for any signs of cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis.
3. From this point on, you just seat back and relax while we'll make your month healthier and your already beautiful smile more beautiful!
One of our representative will happily contact you within 24 hours